English English Spanish Spanish

Start/Stop/Move/Paperless Billing

Welcome to our online application where you can request new service, stop your service, move your service from one location to another

New Service?  If you are a new customer to Cleveland County Water and currently do not have service, apply right here using the Start Service form.

Need to Stop Service?  Apply right here using the Stop Service form to permanently stop services at your property.

Moving?  If you are moving from one address to a different address within our service area, you can apply using our Move Service form.

Choose the service you need:
CLICK HERE to START your application for service
CLICK HERE to STOP your current service
CLICK HERE to MOVE your service
CLICK HERE to sign up for paperless billing

Please Note: Move dates must be at least 3 business days from the current date but no more than 14 days from the current date. Service may not be initiated on holidays or weekends.

Designed by Dragonfly Marketing